You need to improve your marketing strategies when you have the best office on rent in the city but still have trouble finding customers. You need to tell people the importance of coworking spaces and the facilities you provide at your coworking spaces.
You have to convince your target audience that there is no better place other than a coworking space to work together and that you are providing them with the best facilities in your area at your coworking space.
Coworking spaces provide the best place to work together and connect small teams to interact. It provides an office-like atmosphere, especially for those who work from home and arrange meetings in cafés. Those who have start-up ideas but don’t have a suitable place to work on them and freelancers can be your customer.
After designing an amazing coworking space next step is to make people aware of this. You need to follow proper marketing strategies to engage people and then convert them into customers. Marketing will help you bring customers and eventually it will grow your business. There is a lot of competition out there in the market of coworking spaces, you need to stand out by designing good quality coworking spaces and by applying the greatest marketing strategies.
To convert your target audience into your customer you can choose social media platforms for marketing your managed office. There is no better place for marketing other than social media platforms. In this blog, we are going to discuss the five best social media strategies for marketing coworking spaces, that will help your business grow to the next level.
The greatest opportunity for marketing your service is social media. You need to grab people from different social media platforms. By using these social media platforms, you can introduce your coworking space to your target audience and influence them with different types of marketing strategies.
here are the five most effective social media strategies for marketing your coworking spaces:
Instagram page for marketing
We all know that Instagram is the best social media platform with 1.386 billion active users in 2022 to introduce our business model. In India, there are 230.25 million active users in 2022 which is the highest number of Instagram users in the world. The majority of the users are office workers who seek new products and services.
Here are steps to follow for marketing through Instagram:
- If your page has fewer followers, then you need to have a paid partnership with some of the great influencers to promote your service and get some followers on your official Instagram page. Also, some inspired people will check your services by directly visiting your site.
- Post regularly to engage more people they need to see content on regular basis.
- Try to post at different times every day and track the engagement accordingly.
- Using that engagement data find the ideal time to post, and post when the engagement is higher.
- Capture high-quality pictures of your co-working space to post on the Instagram page and on your website to make a good impact on the consumer.
- Don’t forget to include every comfort you provide at your managed office, you can capture images of chairs, desks, meeting rooms, the interior and exterior of the workplace, and everything that inspires workers to rent your space. if your office window has a great view then include that image too
- Try to make a high-quality video that covers the entire coworking space and upload it to your website and page.
- Don’t forget to hire a professional photographer.
- Always put the website and blog links in the Instagram bio and the caption of every post.
- Feature the ongoing events at your coworking spaces in your Instagram story.
- Capture the photo with your customers and upload it on the website and post it on your Instagram page.
- Put the feedback video of your happy customers on your website and page, this customer review will inspire other workers to rent your coworking space.
Instagram has boosted thousands of businesses; you can boost yours by following these strategies.
Facebook for the top of the funnel marketing
Facebook is the most widely used social media platform with 3 billion monthly users. If you want to generate more leads for your site, then there is no other best option than Facebook.
There are too many workers on Facebook seeking the service of coworking spaces. You can use top-of-the-funnel marketing to provide information about your services and generate leads through your Facebook page. This is the initial stage of marketing where you spread awareness and information about your services that we are here providing coworking spaces.
Since Facebook has users of different age groups unlike Instagram having a young audience, you can find more engagement in your target audiences like workers, managers, and experienced entrepreneurs. As an owner of coworking spaces, you get your niche audience easily on Facebook.
Here are some strategies for marketing your co-working space on Facebook:
- Identify your target audience to make your Facebook page more engaging and effective.
- Facebook offers a live video to film your entire co-working space and convert the real-time users.
- Appeal to your followers to share your story with their friends so that it can reach the maximum number of people.
- Assign a person to answer the direct messages on your Facebook messenger, which will help you clear the doubts of your customer and you can convince them via chat.
- Give an update on an upcoming event in your story or by posting it.
You can follow similar guidelines for posting on Facebook as mentioned in posting on Instagram.
LinkedIn for target audience and brokers
LinkedIn has around 310 million active users monthly, and 90 million senior-level influencers. LinkedIn is the platform where we can directly target companies and workers and we can also find a broker who can help us to fill our co-working spaces.
LinkedIn is not like other social media platforms, since LinkedIn members are highly engaged with working and learning you should emphasize your content. You should make sensible and sophisticated content to influence them. Make sure you go to the point of how your co-working space suits their budget and workforce.
Here are a few tips for marketing on LinkedIn:
- Make your LinkedIn profile carefully, make it highly informative and strongly convincing. LinkedIn users usually check out past posts and profiles while researching.
- Connect with new people by using your current connections to influence more people, make sure your connection should be in your niche, and don’t make unnecessary connections that can confuse you.
- To repurpose your blog post, videos, and podcast episodes you can use Slide share and whitepapers. Make your content more engaging to get more views on this platform.
- If you found trouble connecting with workers and freelancers then you can connect with a broker, broker will help you find out customers from workplaces and connect you with your targeted audience. They will also bring you, customers, by charging some commission.
- You can also post memorable events that happened in your coworking space and make sure you represent them in a way that workers can empathize with the moments and can relate to themselves.
If you get any big influencer as your customer, then you can request him to post about his work experience in your co-working space and ask them to give a good review.
How to identify and reach your target audience
You need to clarify a few things:
- What location are you targeting?
- What is your targeted industry?
- Whom do you want to convert? Are they managers, Directors, or Freelancers?
- What is your service category?
These are the few questions you need to ask yourself while finding your niche audience for connections. Once you get clear with that you can search them on LinkedIn by their designation or their business.
Once you get some desired profile make a connection request. Once you get connected you can message them to request a short meeting and ask to send them a live preview of your coworking space. Avoid pitching your service in the very first message. You can get an idea about the person by his profile, and treat them accordingly.
Running ads on the social media platforms
This stage starts with making a creative ad. You can make an ad poster or a video ad. Make sure you hire a professional copywriter to design your advertisement. Your advertisement must be convincing to the audience. Also, you need to figure out when and where I can promote my service through the advertisement.
- Facebook ad helps you promote your service and they narrow down your target audience based on interest, location, and online activity.
- Once a person visits your site you can start targeting them with your ads, for that, you have to set up a remarketing campaign.
- Use the testimonial in the remarketing campaign.
- If you have done pixel set-up on your site, then you can track the person who has interacted with your site and show them ads.
- The next step is to use customer reviews for Facebook retargeting ads.
- Get the customer review and put it into ad copy, in Facebook creatives and titles.
- Focus on making good ad copy and call to action and always target the right audience.
- Showing an ad to a random person who doesn’t even know what is coworking space is just a waste of time and money.
- Select the demographic detail based on the audience you want to target for your co-working spaces.
- Shortlist the target audience who has an interest in shared space, coworking space, office on rent, office space, etc.
- The target audience for co-working spaces can be freelancers, start-up owners, business page admins, entrepreneurs, people who started a new business, etc.
Video ads are the medium where you can show the interior and exterior of your co-working space. Video ads are more convincing and provide a chance to put creativity to gather more customers. Make your video ad actionable, and ask your viewers to sign up for lead generation on your website.
Use Twitter to influence
Twitter has a great impact on the digital world, things that trend on Twitter become famous worldwide. There are 23.6 million users of Twitter in India and around 206 million active users daily. So Twitter is a great opportunity for marketing your spaces.
No matter who is the new owner of Twitter, it is not resisting you from marketing your social media platforms and other online content. Twitter is a platform where you can tie up your other social media account and engage your followers on your other social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
Use your Twitter account to put fresh and updated content. Tweet regularly and preschedule your tweet to ensure that your follower can get updated information about your coworking space.
Things you can share on Twitter:
- Motivational messages to influence your followers and encourage them to take the next step.
- Invite them as an audience to a talk show event or any other major event so that they can see the beauty of your coworking space.
- Share upcoming events
- If you are organizing any competition in your co-working space like public speaking or debate, then offer your followers to participate in the event.
- You can upload video content of your coworking space to influence your followers easily.
- Upload your blog posts and content in an infographic format.
- You can put an update of new content.
- Upload inspiring quotes which gather more engagement and traffic on your account.
You can add a little more effort to your marketing by following these tips:
Add the benefits of coworking space to your website like:
- You can mention how quiet your space is so that workers can focus on their tasks without any disturbance.
- Show them your best meeting rooms with full facilities.
- Show them how big your space is to organize huge events.
- Show them you are providing them with a great space at an affordable price.
- Make them believe that your coworking space is perfect for professional gatherings and interactions by putting some past examples and events in your coworking space.
- Let them know how much business you do from your coworking space and how popular it is.
Marketing through WhatsApp and Pinterest:
As we all know Pinterest is the most famous social media platform in the field of art and design. Pinterest is used by those who want new ideas and innovations. You can take advantage of these users for your marketing purpose.
Here is how you can make it with Pinterest:
- Make a video on how beautifully you have designed your co-working space and upload it.
- Show them the new ideas and creativity you have used to make your coworking space look different from ordinary ones.
- Don’t forget to put the link to your official site in the description of every post.
- There would be some interested people in the viewers who will be your customer.
- You can also connect with some people who provide the same service and you can collaborate with them in the future if you want.
After Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, WhatsApp is 4th most used social media platform. Unlike Facebook and Instagram, you can only connect with those people who are either in your contact list or members of the same group.
How to work with WhatsApp:
- Try one-on-one marketing through the WhatsApp chat with the person you want to target.
- Request your friends and relatives to share your business model with their professional contacts and groups.
- Try to get the contacts of workers you want to target from different groups on WhatsApp and message them to pitch.
- Try to find a person on WhatsApp who has signed up for your website through the phone number and try to convert them.
- Always make a WhatsApp account for customer care.
- Listen to the complaints and try to satisfy them.
These are some social media strategies you can apply for marketing your coworking spaces. Try to apply them and see your business grow.
In this blog, we have seen different social media strategies according to different social media platforms. We have seen how you can introduce your services and engage people through Instagram and Facebook. You can get your targeted audience and brokers easily on LinkedIn. Twitter can help you to funneling leads to your other social media accounts. Running ads on social media platforms will bring the majority of customers and traffic to the site. How you can use WhatsApp and Pinterest for marketing your services.
Marketing is really important to run a successful business, it’s your time to use social media platforms and strategize your marketing for your coworking spaces.