E-commerce – The revolutionary change
In recent times, more than the traditional way of shopping, online shopping has swooped in and made its mark as the topmost way for people to buy whatever they want. It is simple and extremely convenient for everyone to shop at a click. On the contrary, it takes a lot of efforts and works to make this easy for customers to scroll and buy whatever they want to and one of them is the famous cms development services.
CMS – An essential element of the online business
CMS – Content Management System is responsible for managing the creation and modification of the content digitally present on e-commerce. It works efficiently for supporting an immense amount of users in one go in a collaborative environment. It includes web publishing, format management, editing of the history and control of the version. It all includes text, graphics, video, audio, maps and program codes.
There are a variety of cms available for an e-commerce website and here is a let of top ten of them –
- Magento – One of the most sought to cms platforms which are effective in providing the people with any kind of customisation and functions. The added advantage is that Magento is SEO friendly and it also provides a high number of extensions. It easily gives assistance out of an active community. Magento is scalable as well as always up to date with the latest technology and the forecast which is why the e-commerce dealers don’t have to search for a new platform which the old technology gets obsolete or rigid.
- Wix – The e-commerce content management helps dealers set up the website for selling products or services which is completely functional and effective. Wix easily integrates itself with the latest e-commerce tools available in the store which are social media, marketing, promotion and the third party apps. It has a lot of templates ready for use and a drag and drop editor so that the store will look professional and more people will readily get attracted to it.
- 3dcart – It is one of the very few websites which allows the dealers to sell not only physical products but also the digital ones. Unlike the rest of the platforms, it has a strong and powerful API for integration purposes as well as it provides a lot of selling tools like mobile and social selling on all the social media handles.
- PrestaShop – A cms tool which is open source, free and can be easily downloaded and helps in the management of an online store in real time. The process of installing it is easy and customizable with a little experience in web development. It has more than 270 features which are a proof of its efficiency and those features include product and store management, SEO, easy checkout, marketing and shipping of the products and presentation of the final reports.
- OpenCart – A light-weighed cms, it is free to use and upgrade as soon as latest technology sweeps in. people who have at least a little knowledge about web development and designing and experience in the same usually use OpenCart. It’s one of the best features are unlimited categories, products, and more than 20 payment gateways.
- osCommerce – One of the most popular cms tools, it comes under the category of open-source. It supports a vast network as well as more than 7,000 add-ons which are created by its community. It is ready to use and is always up for customizations.
- Drupal – It is one of the most effective and suggestive cms and its plugin can be integrated with its own platform without any difficulty. It also makes the content marketing and blog integration easier.
- Joomla – The most popular cms which are used for the creation of websites and online applications which are powerful. It has a lot of useful features which help move the e-commerce into unlimited directions.
- Woocommerce – A WordPress plugin which helps in the build of e-stores. It is mainly suitable for small businesses as it is cost effective and easy to use.
- Volusion – This cms provides a fully cloud-based solution to its users. It is different from other cms tools as the features are directly built into the dashboard.
CMS is a very important part of the e-commerce build up and one needs to choose a cms as per his business needs.