Let us assume that you have a business that has been doing very well till sometime back but in the past few months you started noticing a downfall in the number of visitors / clients visiting your online website, thus causing you a loss and hence your business gets hit badly. Reasons can be many: unwanted links, back-links, duplicate content etc. Google keeps observing or reviewing all the websites on a regular basis for such reasons and if any are found they mark it so that it cannot be searched further. Such changes are known as penguin updates or penguin changes.
These unwanted, unnatural things on your website should be removed to help your website regain the lost image. Stop worrying and contact the Penguin recovery Services team for any help on the penguin recovery implementation.
Generally any Penguin recovery Services consists of a group of technicians and engineers who keep on updating their knowledge which they believe is the key to solving these types of issues. The knowledge is not just kept with them; in fact it is shared with the client.
They apply the Google penguin algorithm for solving these problems. They use their knowledge and analysis as an input to the algorithm for impressive results. They work on unnatural link recovery and remove backlinks. If these backlinks are not removed, unnatural links penalty will be issued. There are many other shortcuts or unethical ways available to recover your website, but using them can cause further damage to your website. In fact the Google penguin algorithm is a proven standard that has been constantly updated according to the changing times. The algorithm is then applied with lots of care, thus yielding great results. One important thing to understand for the website owner is that the recovery process will take a minimum of 60 days and the owner has no choice but to be patient during this period
Keep observing your site for any decrease in the number of visitors. If such a scenario is observed, contact the Penguin recovery Services team immediately. You should select the team on the following factors:
- The team should be group of qualified and experienced professionals who along with the required technical skills also have the analytical skills to carry out such tasks.
- Check their past records. They should have proven record in handling these types of issues.
- They should always use the industry standards instead of any shortcuts.
- The results cannot be achieved in a shorter duration, always be ready to be patient as analysing and applying a solution will take time for these kinds of issues.
- The team should be ready to discuss with you the analysis that they are doing, so that you are aware about the approach at all times.
Always consider all these factors and then take a decision wisely.